Second Guess
300+[html]

Uhg, really sorry for the wait on this one ; ; I had it mostly wrote up one night...til my hubby restarted the computer. I miss my own computer =c

It was easy for Anann to understand family ties created by the heart rather than the blood flowing through the veins. There were few blood relatives that the golden woman was familiar with and most of those were dead. She knew little of what had become of her sisters or if they even still lived, though there was no reason to think they did not. I've always believed that love is thicker than blood Looking over to the stallion still grazing in the shade. You may think it crazy, but he has always been like a father to me. Anu had thought her own situation hard to understand, but Anann was often reluctant to tell many how deeply she was bonded to the horse.

She hadn't been too worried that she might have upset the Dreamer fem with her question concerning her elder children. Never the less, Anann minded her manners as she was unable to ignore the fact that she was a pack leader. Of the vary grounds she was on no less. She was hardly submissive in posture but she would not go as far as to be disrespectful. Anann simply nodded as Anu confirmed the location of the other pack for her. She really needed to get out of her own lands a little more often. Perhaps once she was more suitably settled in.

Her little run in with Cambria was almost embarrassing for her. Luckily Anann had learned to laugh at herself, even if she was unable to do so right away. I am no stranger to stitches, but I rarely come by them with so little ease. She laughed lightly. She was certainly covered with small scars, hidden under her hefty pelt. Though most came from blade and fang. not a simple tumble. Anann tilted her head slightly as the pregnant woman flinched, eyes shut tight for but a moment. Reassurance that she was indeed alright quickly following. Causing the amber hued woman to laugh. They are strong. She said with a broad smile, nodding towards Anu's rounded belly. How much longer now til they are ready to see the world? The gray fem was heavy with pups, but as she had said, they were not quite ready for the world.

The Lt. General's question caught the Miracles' fem off guard. She did her best to had her own fears. There was no need to add her own worries to any the other woman might have. I have given it some thought, but I do not yet yearn for the day. It was honest enough. As it were she had no desire for children yet. Being told as she had grown up that such desires would never be fulfilled anyway. She might bare children one day, but believed she would never be given the opportunity to know them.

<style type="text/css">
.anann004 b {font-weight:bold; color:#83a3d3; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann004ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#475466; text-align:right;}
.anann004 p {text-indent:px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anann004 {margin:0 auto; width:365px; background-color:#eaebff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 6a-001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #475466; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#475466; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread