Second Guess
300+[html]

we can end here or go on for a few more idc <3 if we go on maybe they could walk through the orchard??? (has no clue about cd layout)

The tawny woman's statement regard Anann's relationship with the horse only made the amber hued wolfs respect for the other grow. Glad to see the pack leader had an open mind. Its good to know you feel that way. So often you see canines getting caught up on the differences of breed. Wolf, coyote, dog and of coarse hybrids. If you ask me the type and purity of the blood has little effect on the soul. Her home land was full of such disputes. Where anything but the pure blooded wolves were second class. Or worse.

Having been raised for service on the battlefield it was difficult for Anann to see herself as a mother. If lore was truth than she wouldn't ever be a mother anyway except for maybe the last moments in life. Still she did her best to keep the sour thoughts from expressing themselves. She knew fear could easily become contagious and there was no need in risking Anann's own fears of pregnancy to affect the lt. General. Certainly no reason to rush and its not as if I can create new life all on my own anyway. Not that Anu would know anything about the lack of a male in her life. While one had caught her eye they were hardly at the baby making point in their relationship. A relationship that's existence was questionable at best.

While she tried her best to not let it affect her, the conversation of pups was becoming unnerving for Anann. Perhaps one of the few topics capable of such a thing as it was one of her few fears. Her body too was not used to much idle time and her limbs itched to move. Well, I'm glad I could come to your assistance but I think I should be on my way now. Unless you'd like me to walk you home. The moose had not returned but if the fem would like company on her journey back home Anann would be more than happy to.

<style type="text/css">
.anann004 b {font-weight:bold; color:#83a3d3; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann004ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#475466; text-align:right;}
.anann004 p {text-indent:px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anann004 {margin:0 auto; width:365px; background-color:#eaebff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 6a-001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #475466; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#475466; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread