Lost and Hungry...
Continues from "When New borders arise..."

The Wastelands...
Sunset of the first day...

After running several miles desperately, the young canis finally fell in weakness and stumbled heavily in the sands and rocks of the new land he was treading. He breathed widely and hardly opened his left eye as his right eye was blinded in blood and dust... There was no one to be seen around...

"Mother..."

Flowed weakly from his mouth...

"Where are you my dearest......? Why don't you come in my help......"

After such words, the canis fell unconscious, privated from reality and pain for many minutes... maybe hours, until the glare of the moon gently covered him and the night creatures started to rise from their dens to watch carefully that new being liying in their territories... BIOS opened his available eye, the half of his face was covered in dried blood and his injuries were still pouring red liquid slowly... A dark unknown environment greeted him with a cold wind furrowing around, and he stand up embracing himself, his mouth was all dried and his body was barely withstanding the hunger...

"Where...?"

He questioned the wind as he was turning everywhere disorientated...

"Where I am..? Where's mom..? Wheres everyone..??
Why the barks of the night walkers doesn't reach my ears..??
Why I can't see the glow of the bonfires anywhere..??
Where has the panic having control of my paws led me...
that I can see everything and yet nothing at all??"

The dog whispered for himself, he started to tremble with the thought that he could be far away from home...

"Fearless and harmless my child... we shall find the path somehow and be safe back in home..."

He whispered as his own mom would and pushed his embrace in the try to calm himself, and then he started to walk with no defined path in the search of something or someone he could get help from...

OoC: Greetings everyone, I'm just starting in this forum and practicing my english interpretation, so, if theres anything wrong with the previous post I accept any correction and/or suggestion..!

We're in contact..! n__o

Messages In This Thread