For Every Action, There Is A Reaction
[html]

Thank you for having this thread reopened, even if it might not go much further, I thought it important this thread should end naturally, not because I randomly disappeared o_o

"Of course, I have no interest in human dwellings... I promise never to set foot in your sacred place." he told her seriously. With this said, the blonde stayed silent for a moment, still as a statue, as Anu's words washed over and sank into him. Though they were simply instructions to stay away from a dwelling of the pack's, it was also much more than that. It was a nonverbal acceptance of his request. After years of sneaking, hiding, and running- too soft to force the wolves in his past to accept his presence whether they liked it or not- he was finally being welcomed for the first time. His brave leap of faith had paid off! Lumbering to his feet eagerly, he bounced up and down on his forepaws like a cub, unable to contain the joy inside of him any longer.

With a joyful cry, he set off across the meadow, galloping at a fantastic speed for a creature of his bulk, his maw opening with excitement as he curved and began running in a somewhat large circle once before heading back towards the little silver female and stopping a few yard before her to do a forward somersault, his massive bulk flying through the air and crashing down noisily. The last time he'd done such a maneuver, he was a rather small and adorable little bundle of fur. It hadn't hurt exactly, but he was only momentarily distracted by his own newly acquired heaviness. Kicking his big paws joyously in he air a few times, he then looked over at the no doubt frightened wolf, and laughed exuberantly- a deep and rusty sound. Something he did very rarely, but did so from the bottom of his heart. "Ciel the homeless is no more. Now I am to be known as Ciel of Crimson dreams!

<style>
.ciel .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ciel p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ciel b {color:#2F3E4C; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.ciel {background-color:#B5C2CE; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/ciel.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:271px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #D2E2F3; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F1F2F; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.ciel-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.ciel .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #2A3D50; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread