Life is too short, so love the one you got
[html]

It seems I've stepped over lines,
You've drawn again and again

OOC: heya! so quick question: how do I upload an avatar directly from my files? I can't seem to get it to work, and the white around my avatar is really bugging me x.x thanks!

James winced in his mind at his own foolishness after he had spoken, though the chastisement was short lived. The gigantic black male seemed willing to give the one year old a shot rather than strangle him by his naïve neck.

“Painfully new”, he responded with a sheepish grin, his young head tilting a tad lower to show he was not about to question the huge male’s dominance. His black ears flicked back a tad, and his dark black-blue eyes lowered. “Sorry for the intrusion, I’m James. I’ve just kind of arrived here…” he clarified knowing he should make his intentions known quickly, “and I’m sure it’s obvious.” He took note of the male’s Secui form and realized he had almost abandoned his own Halfling form. It seemed like he never used it, though it was his clear favorite. Funny how things work out sometimes.

The rabbit pelts hung lifeless near the fire and the stench of their blood mixed nicely with the smoke from the crackling fire. It was nothing new for James to be the odd man out, and he dreadfully wished he could recall what had happened the morning his family’s den was raided. Massacred, rather. He huffed to himself subtly, his inky eyes reflecting the pale glow of the fire as he glanced back at Jazper. That’s when he noticed the electric yellow tattoo, or at least what appeared to be one. He would have to ask him about that a little later on. For now, the shaggy, lean wolf needed to gain a clue about where he was.

“Would you mind helping me get up to speed on where I am? It would be much appreciated…” he trailed off with a soft smile before realizing that the bear-like male had been dozing off. James was no victim of stunted growth himself, though Jazper was at least a foot taller than him. “Unless you’d like to rest,” he finished, feeling rude for rousing him. He doubted the ebony male would rest again, especially in the presence of a stranger such as himself, however harmless he may be.

James Damorin

But if the ecstacy's in the wit is definitely out,
Dr. Jekyll is wrestling Hyde, for my pride...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread