Life is too short, so love the one you got
[html]

WC:500+

The stranger at least attempted to quickly fix his mistakes. It was a rather pathetic sight. Even children knew better than to walk onto a packs territory without so much as a howl. However, the dark male did submit rather quickly, perhaps he was just a tad slow. Jazper stood still in his buffed up state listening to the blue eyed male with impatience. Maybe it would have been less of a pain to just chase him away instead. One thing about Jazper, you did not disturb a sleeping giant.

Still, the warrior listened to the introduction and decided it would be best to treat this James with some sort of welcome. After all, there was no scent of a pack attached to him, what was the worst he could do? Nodding slightly he agreed, “Very obvious.” It was not every day that a full grown wolf trotted into a claimed territory, grabbed a bite to eat and started chatting it up with such a large stranger. But he had to admit, this James fellow had guts.

Little did the two coal males know of their similarities. Both had experienced a fate that left them painfully alone. Their families had been killed in the dead of night, a single pup somehow managing to cling to life. The scene had repeated in Jazper's head over and over since he had arrived in the land of souls. It was not until he finally found his place in Crimson Dreams as a father and lover, a protector of all, that the nightmare had stopped.

Jame's question about the territory brought the abnormally large brute back from his past. Finally, he sat down and let the fur on the back of his neck lay flat and a grin spread across his face. “No, no, I'm fine. Why don't you have a seat James.” He laid down close to the fire, his sharp amber eyes and the sun tattoo never leaving the others blues. “Well, I suppose an introduction is on order. My name is Jazper Rhiannon-Knight. I live here with my two pups, my mate, her family, and the est of the pack. The pack is called Crimson Dreams. We've been here since the wolfess that was taking care of me brought myself and her mate here. I've been helping take care of the pack since. My mate's sister Savina is the alpha of the pack. “ With a yawn he added, “We're a pretty decent group of wolves. More than half of the pack is related to one another.”

There wasn't much else to add onto that fact. As far as Jazper was concerned this was his home ever since his parents were killed. He had come here with Deuce and Lucifer, her stayed here when they left, when Twilight Vale became Crimson Dreams he took his place as an adult and here he would remain. The warrior had a sense of pride when it came to his now family and pack mates. It was his job to protect, to serve.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread