ABC, Easy as 123
[html]
I'm sorry I'm late :<

So preoccupied was the little pup, that he did not notice the big man come up behind him and scoop him up like a small sack of nothing. Jazper was such a big guy that Silvano felt even smaller than he was. Even his mother and father felt smaller than his uncle. His grin was absolutely wide and his tongue was sticking out as he rose into the air, over the man's head and back down. It was exhilarating and he laughed as he came back down, surrounded on almost all sides by his uncle's bulk. Uncles were the best when it came to being fun and exciting; they were a little bit less preoccupied with safety and a little bit more with fun, but not at the expense of one for the other. Plus Jazper was the best uncle he had ever had. Okay, he was the only uncle he ever knew, but it still counted!

"But Jazper, you the captain, not me," he answered from between the man's arms and chest, feeling a little bit squished and really tiny. But he felt quite safe, and warm. Silvano pushed on Jazper's chest a bit, looking straight up at the captain. "Was you busy?" If he interrupted his uncle doing whatever it was, then he would most definitely feel very guilty. But Jazper rushed out and found him, so he couldn't be busy! Right? "Uncle Jazper, can we read a book? I wanna read a story," asked the small pup, getting excited all over again. Maybe his uncle would teach him? Oh, he hoped so.

<style type="text/css">
.blind b {font-weight:normal; color:#8c6628; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.blindooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#8c6628;text-align:left;}
.blind p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.blind{margin:0 auto; width:358px; background-color:#ffffe4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... oowl-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c68832; padding: 220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#c68832; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread