ABC, Easy as 123
[html]

WC:300+

Jazper hugged his nephew close. He hadn't always been around for the pups as a playmate, and he regretted that. There was something special about the way a youngster viewed the world. Every tiny thing was a new adventure, ever sight was fresh and new, every experience from first steps, to first words made every wolf smile with pride. That was a continuous thing in Crimson Dreams. There was always a new bunch of pups on the way. It had been that way since Jazper was a pup himself. Smiling down at Silvano he chuckled lightly. “Ya, I guess your right kiddo.” He gently placed the pup back on the ground as he squatted down to as close to the boys height as he could get.

He had been enjoying his bed, its true, but that didn't exactly constitute as being 'busy'. Though he would have enjoyed one lazy day. “ No, I was just havin' a nap. I was having a rather pleasant dream about it being winter time. There was snow and we were all playing in it and making snow forts.” It occurred to the Knight that Silvano didn't know what winter was. He hadn't been around long enough to know. Heck, his own pups hardly were old enough to experience the snow. “Winter is a season. Like spring, summer and fall. Except cold.” He didn't really know how to explain winter. It was an odd thing explaining something so someone that's never experienced it. Like the cold for instance. Did Silvano even know what cold was?

Giving up Jazper just started to walk towards the Library, “Well of course we can read a book!” He exclaimed motioning for the little boy to follow. “To read a book you must first find a comfy place to read. I prefer the library. Many many books an a few very comfortable places to sit.” The large double doors came into sight and Jazper's grin grew and he pushed them open with one great thrust. The library was one of Jazper's favorite places. He had worked very hard with some help to fix it up to its final glory. The walls were large and white, with long curtains and big windows. Books lined shelf after shelf and way off in the corner he had put a large grand piano for his pleasure. He hadn't been here quite some time.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread