Paws Dipped In Blood
[html]

It seems I've stepped over lines,
You've drawn again and again

James quirked his brow a bit in mild surprise at her rather calm reaction to a stranger pestering her, but he showed no further signs of it. If someone had done that to them, he’d probably pounce first, ask questions later. It all depended on his mood, he supposed. He watched with a faint smirk as the firefly fluttered from her nose, the bright glow of its abdomen blinking on and off before finally fading near the line of moonlit sunflowers.

“It depends, I guess they’re a bit boring when they’re sleeping, and that’s why I wake them up,” he stated with a wink. His black-tipped tail brushed the ground quietly as it wagged back and forth slowly. Remaining seated as she began to circle him, James tilted his head in order to follow her actions. Just as he was about to yawn, she tugged playfully at his sleeve. A light play-growl bubbled in his throat, and he saw the perfect opportunity for revenge when she sashayed in front of him and dusted his muzzle with her tail. His muzzle snaked out and gently grabbed her tail, mouthing it rather than biting it as another growl whispered past his black lips.

His hold was short and he released it quickly, drawing his forearm and pouting as he carefully examined his damp sleeve. Naturally it was faux displeasure, he was only joking, though much as she didn’t let her fear shine through he didn’t allow his jesting to show through the façade.

“Ew, I just washed this… thanks, I appreciate it,” he commented drily, casting a sideways glance at her before busying himself with his faded shirt.

James Damorin

But if the ecstacy's in the wit is definitely out,
Dr. Jekyll is wrestling Hyde, for my pride...

[/html]

OOC: haha no worries! it was fine =) I'm a bit rusty as well

Messages In This Thread