Paws Dipped In Blood
[html]

So short n_n

Yuki couldn't help but smile as a growl developed in his throat, it was strange how she couldn't help but feel at ease. She simply swatted her tail at him again as he made an attempt to mouth on it. "Watching me sleep AND trying to devour my precious tail? she asked teasingly. "My, my, I think I deserve to at least get to eat half of your newly cleaned shirt." She announced with a soft laugh before clamping her teeth down on his other sleeve, threatening to tear it off as he pouted. Her tail swayed slightly as a gently wind moved over the lands, causing the sun flowers to shake. Out of the corner of her good gold eye, she noticed one small petal fall from a flower nearby. Having the urge to run over and study it, she unlatched her sharp teeth from his shirt. She dashed over to the flower petal before it had even had a chance to float down to the ground. She grabbed it and held onto it with pride. "How childish I must look.." she thought to herself as she as she ran back to the clearing. Her curiosity was on a very high level today, she had the urge to collect anything she could get her furry little paws on. She eyed the wolfs shirt mischievously and smiled a toothy grin. A mid-evil smile creeped across her lips as she stalked towards him, lowering her head and raising her ears she pondered how she was going to achieve her goal.

As she got closer to the darkly coloured stranger she leaned forward on her front paws and arched her back inwards, swaying her tail back and forth slowly; stating that she clearly wanted to play. She dug her sharp claws into the soil beneath her, trying to get a tight grip on the loose soil before she pounced. Growling playfully and yipping several times at him then beaming innocently at him. He clearly outweighed her, and was probably a lot stronger then her, so she knew it was best to warn him before trying to tackle him. She had always enjoyed teasing others, not necessarily making rude remarks or trying to offend anyone. Just enjoying the game ol' game of teasing, though it seemed to be a losers game at times.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000f; letter-spacing:2px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #ffffff}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#21304D; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/2q0tx5k.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:169px; border-size:3.5px; border-style:none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000;}; padding: 10px 0px 167px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread