a horse is a horse of course of course
[html]

WC:: 203

Laika was beginning to wander off in her mind as she stared peacefully at the beasts. She could get used to this area, the peacefulness of it. She had heard of the city, with it's loud noises and uppity wolves that were always going somewhere, somewhere, things to do places to be. She wanted to visit one when she was a pup, and still wouldn't mind it, but now she realized living in such a world would probably wreck havoc on her nerves. She was fine with living as close to nature as she could, although there would always be room for adventuring.

She started slightly as someone said something to her, snapping her out of her meandering thoughts. "O-oh, yes, I am new," she said, feeling her face heat up. "I came to see the horses, I never really have been around them before..." she flicked her head back to the horses. The two seemed quite interested in the wolf, Liliana. Laika supposed she was their caretaker or some such.

Returning her eyes back to Liliana, she said, "Sorry for startling you, aha. I'm Laika, by the way" she smiled, chuckling with embarrassment. "Do you care for them? The horses, I mean,"

Picture by Mikael Kennedy
<style>
.laika-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.laika-separator{width:337px; border-bottom:1px dotted #79787E; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.laika p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.laika b {color:#322628;}
.laika {background-color:#E8E8E8; background-image:url(http://i46.tinypic.com/14tx8as.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 125px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: arial, serif; font-size:12px; color:#230004; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:387px; text-align:justify; }
.laika-border {width:389px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.laika-credit {width:387px; font-size:8px; line-height:8px;text-transform:uppercase; font-familyConfusedmall fonts; text-align:left; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread