a horse is a horse of course of course
[html]

WC:341

She smiled at the new wolf as she explained why she was here, as her heart rate went to normal she shook her head, basically telling the other female that she was fine, she was always a jittery wolf. She pushed the barrel to the two horses that Laika was watching and they greeted her with their knickers. She smiled and let the wheelbarrow down, too far for the horses to reach.

Horses are gentle creatures once they know there is no threat to them. They can be a best friend with a nice trainer and a good bond to the companion they are to have.

She said, her voice filled with love for the talk, she took a handful of hay and handed it toward Laika

Here give some to one, they won’t bite as long as you keep out of their way as they eat, let the hay go ones the horse has a good hold.

She said, holding onto the hay offering, hoping the other wolf would take it. When Laika questioned if she was the caretaker she had to give it some thought. She did take care of them yes

I do feed them, and take care of them, but these two are the workers, there’s others that wolves own but they may be out to pasture already, but I am a caretaker but by no means do I own them, I do hope to have one of my own soon.

She blabbed, it was hard to shut her up when it came to horses, she got that from her mother, she didn’t mind though, she actually liked that she had something in common with her mother, no matter how horribly selfish she acted with her last days. It didn’t matter anymore though, Lili was here and that is what mattered and she shouldn’t look onto the past as she just had. Thinking of what she’d been taught by her new frend Clover, keeping on the good things in life would make life so much better.

<style>
.lili-horse2-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse2 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse2 b {color:#B6D6F8; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse2 {background-color:#213142; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 228px 0px; border:1px solid #7DA4CD; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#7DA4CD; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:351px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse2-border {width:353px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse2-separator{width:340px; border-bottom:1px dotted #7DA4CD; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread