a horse is a horse of course of course
[html]

WC:377

She watched the little wolf took the hay and walked up to one of the two horses, she smiled with pride as the aprihensive woman fed the horse, and soon relaxed slightly, the horse was on his best behavior, they could smell fear, these two were gentle enough but they had hard mouths so they were made to be workers, rather than riders. Laika came back and listened as Lili finished talking. Smiling at Laika’s comment she nodded.

My ma taught me all I know about horses, they are magnificent creatures. I’ve worked with them all my life, so I know how to treat them.

She chewed on her tongue for a second letting Laika digest what she was hearing, knowing Lili she would talk the poor things ear off it it had anything to do with horses

To get a horse, well you have to catch one or breed them. The breeding part takes a bit longer than the catching part. But then there’s the breaking the horse, as well as training it like it was an actual foal. But the whole thing is just a lot of work, which is where I come in.

She said, although she failed to mention that she had no clue where to find wild horses around here, she was intending to find out as soon as she could of course, but she hadn’t encountered anyone with the experience, and the ones who already had the horses she had yet to meet.

So you have any particular hobbies? Like with me and the horses, except you and something else?

Liliana inquired curiously, she wanted to know more about the newcomer who seemed interested in learning about the horses, maybe she’d make a good helper and she could teach her how to train the horses, but that was entirely up to Laika not Lili, who would surely apprentice her. But she knew that others had their own hobbies, their own jobs, and they would rather do something than sit in the odor of horses all day like lili did. She started picking up an armful of hay, listening for Laika to speak, while she filled the feeding trough of each horse with the hay and oats that filled the barrel.

<style>
.lili-horse2-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse2 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse2 b {color:#B6D6F8; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse2 {background-color:#213142; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 228px 0px; border:1px solid #7DA4CD; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#7DA4CD; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:351px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse2-border {width:353px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse2-separator{width:340px; border-bottom:1px dotted #7DA4CD; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread