a horse is a horse of course of course
[html]

OOC: sorry this came in later than I wanted it, work is pushing down on me hard.

Liliana was glad that she could speak her mind, and she listened to the wolf as she explained her want to be in medicine, this perked her interest too, she wanted to learn medicines so that she could help heal other animals as well as canines. She’d heard the other part, as well, but wasn’t quite sure what it was.

Painting? I’m afraid I don’t know what you are talking about

Lili said truthfully and seemed quite curious as to what her new friend was saying. Then the next question seemed to stick to her, well maybe she could learn from her, although Laika might be as adept as she was, which wasn’t very much at all.

I would love to help animals if they are hurt, but right now I only feed and groom them, not just the horses, although I love being around them most of all.

She said kindly smiling a little

I would love to learn about herbs and healing plants, I want to be able to tend to the animals in a medical way as well, I’m just having a hard time understanding. I have collected many plants and stuff that I have questions about but they are in my room.

She said, clearing her throat knowing she was speaking a lot, but she did want to get what she had to say out there. Sometimes it was a good mouthful.

<style>
.lili-horse2-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse2 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse2 b {color:#B6D6F8; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse2 {background-color:#213142; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 228px 0px; border:1px solid #7DA4CD; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#7DA4CD; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:351px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse2-border {width:353px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse2-separator{width:340px; border-bottom:1px dotted #7DA4CD; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread