Returning home
[html]

WC:---

She smiled as the dark wolf introduced herself and her daughter, it was nice to meet new faces, especially ones that weren’t spitting gibberish at her. These two seemed at home as well, they didn’t smell of the pack, but they had called for the leader, even though they got Liliana for now, she’s keep them company till someone came.

It is lovely to meet the both of you.

Her slight accent was quite noticeable, but it didn’t bother her, she knew she was understandable. She looked at the horse, as she was told where she came from. So the wolf was returning from a long journey? It must be, since she didn’t smell the tell tale signs of the pack on her or her daughter.

Oh yes? We’ve a few stallions in the stables, I help take care of the horses myself, if you want I could help you. Hopefully soon I’ll have a horse of my own.
She jumped when she saw the cat materialize in front of her. She’d yet to learn about a spirit guide, or even have one of her own. She thought it was a ghost… like Lolita, except this one was more… whispy than her… would she call her a friend?

What is a spirit guide?

She asked, rather wary of the animal that now looked as solid as she was. She was curious but rather scared about this whole thing. It wasn’t natural for things to just pop up out of nowhere, did this wolf find this … guide… on her travels?

<style>
.lili-horse2-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse2 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse2 b {color:#B6D6F8; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse2 {background-color:#213142; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 228px 0px; border:1px solid #7DA4CD; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#7DA4CD; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:351px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse2-border {width:353px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse2-separator{width:340px; border-bottom:1px dotted #7DA4CD; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread