Returning home
[html]
Welcome to a world where the air I breathe is mine \\:OOC

Word Count: 304. Worth 2 points.

IC:// Nothing to overwhelm me and nothing to cloud my mind

The quartet stood silently at the borders, gazing over the summer-lit grounds. Desi stared perhaps longer and harder than did her mother, but after all it had been shortly after the child had turned a month old when she and her mother had set off to her mother's original home in Dahlia de Mai. They'd fled from that pack in the midst of a war, and Desi had been four months old. And the mother and daughter had wandered, not knowing what had transpired in the pack, for another two months, till they came to where they were now. Désirée was a very important six months old now, old enough, her mother told her, to be Sedali instead of Ayule in their home.

This is it, my little darling. Hanna spoke for the first time in what seemed to Desi as a long time. Mother held daughter steady atop the paint mare Desi almost saw as a sister, while an almost ethereal tiger looked on. This is home, right, Mama? We don't have to go anywhere for a while, right? Hanna smiled at the child, and nodded. Settling the blue merle girl in front of her again, Hanna tilted her muzzle, and her alto and Desi's soprano rang out the news of their coming home. She hoped dearly that Dawali would come to greet her, but at the least he would know she was back until they could come see him again.

Galilahi made her way around the pieces of gate that had been removed for easier travel by the AniWayan tribe, her pace steady and slow, making no haste toward the interior of the territory. This was both to give Hanna time to think as well as to give whoever answered their call time enough to make it to their location.

<style type="text/css">
.susquehanna-a01 .ooc-head {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:10px; padding:3px}
.susquehanna-a01 .ooc-head b {color:#021F2B;}
.susquehanna-a01 .ic-head {font-weight:normal; text-align:right; font-size:10px; padding:3px}
.susquehanna-a01 .ic-head b {color:#021F2B;}
.susquehanna-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#2B4532; letter-spacing:1px; }
.susquehanna-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.susquehanna-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.susquehanna-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#252f4f; background-image:url(http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff26 ... dscopy.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#5e916d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:321

Liliana was quite cloe when she heard a howl pitch through the air, her ears perked up, it was a homecoming? Someone had left and is now back, curiousity swept through the mix breed as she hurried to the sound, surely if she did come the leader, Dawali, would surely be there, but as she caught up and saw the wolf that made the call, wasn’t alone, trailing her was a pup and a horse, the leader wasn’t there quite yet. Well she seemed confident that she would be welcomed back so maybe she really was, so she took up her courage and stepped toward the new wolves.

Hello, I’m Liliana

She said quite nervously, she’d never greeted others near the border, but she felt that if she were to get to know others better it would be best if she tried to do some initiative, this wolf didn’t smell like pack, but the howl sounded like a long lost friend coming home after so long. She felt rather nervous, but looked at the horse that trailed behind the pup and the woman, smiling, another horse to add to the stables. She worked with them and felt more at home with the animals than she did with her own kind, but she wasn’t about to tell anyone that.

You have a beautiful horse

She remarked awkwardly, anyone could tell she was horrible at social situations. At least starting them, she probably could go on and on about horses, their behaviors, breaking them, training them, but when it came to much else she knew very little, even though she did want to learn more about things all around her, she was hoping to find someone who was willing to teach her about herbs, and learn how to use them, especially for horses, because she only knew some things, not enough to keep a really sick or really injured horse to live.

<style>
.lili-horse2-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse2 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse2 b {color:#B6D6F8; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse2 {background-color:#213142; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 228px 0px; border:1px solid #7DA4CD; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#7DA4CD; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:351px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse2-border {width:353px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse2-separator{width:340px; border-bottom:1px dotted #7DA4CD; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Welcome to a world where the air I breathe is mine \\:OOC

Word Count: 334. Worth 2 points.

IC:// Nothing to overwhelm me and nothing to cloud my mind

It did not take long for a Luperci to approach Hanna and her merry band, leading the woman to guess the tawny and night-kissed pack member had not been far off when the loner howled. The young lady introduced herself as Liliana, and the medic inclined her head. My name is Susquehanna, but most know me simply as Hanna. Desi seated herself beside her mother, having crossed the distance while she spoke, and Hanna smiled and indicated her. This is my daughter, Désirée.

The girl's ears pricked forward and then slunk back as the young hybrid gazed at Liliana. She had not met many while the single mother was evading whatever danger she had supposed was following them, and so was more shy than perhaps she had ever been or ever would be again. So instead of the bold greeting that the collie mix might have usually given, it was a quiet, Hi... that the girl peeped.

Hanna gave a smile at Liliana's compliment of the paint mare, and explained, Galilahi, Gali, is originally from the AniWayan stables. I began training her shortly after I joined here the first time. I'm hoping to breed her soon, actually. Hanna, like Liliana, could talk about horses until the cows came home, so to speak; they were, to her, perhaps the most useful animal besides other Luperci ever to walk the earth.

Cian materialized fully at that point, perhaps to aid Hanna's entry back into the pack, perhaps just to play tricks on Liliana. Either way, he turned his big blue eyes on the Elan Soquili, sat, and began cleaning his pristine right front paw in an oh so feline manner. And this smug cat is Cian, my Spirit Guide. Careful, his breath tends to be fishy, you might keel over if he breathes in your face, Hanna added with a chuckle. Cian turned his eyes to her, letting her know with his baleful glare that he did not appreciate the jest at his expense.

[/html]
[html]

WC:---

She smiled as the dark wolf introduced herself and her daughter, it was nice to meet new faces, especially ones that weren’t spitting gibberish at her. These two seemed at home as well, they didn’t smell of the pack, but they had called for the leader, even though they got Liliana for now, she’s keep them company till someone came.

It is lovely to meet the both of you.

Her slight accent was quite noticeable, but it didn’t bother her, she knew she was understandable. She looked at the horse, as she was told where she came from. So the wolf was returning from a long journey? It must be, since she didn’t smell the tell tale signs of the pack on her or her daughter.

Oh yes? We’ve a few stallions in the stables, I help take care of the horses myself, if you want I could help you. Hopefully soon I’ll have a horse of my own.
She jumped when she saw the cat materialize in front of her. She’d yet to learn about a spirit guide, or even have one of her own. She thought it was a ghost… like Lolita, except this one was more… whispy than her… would she call her a friend?

What is a spirit guide?

She asked, rather wary of the animal that now looked as solid as she was. She was curious but rather scared about this whole thing. It wasn’t natural for things to just pop up out of nowhere, did this wolf find this … guide… on her travels?

<style>
.lili-horse2-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse2 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse2 b {color:#B6D6F8; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse2 {background-color:#213142; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 228px 0px; border:1px solid #7DA4CD; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#7DA4CD; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:351px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse2-border {width:353px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse2-separator{width:340px; border-bottom:1px dotted #7DA4CD; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]