push pull
[html]

WC: 303(slight fail xD)

The other's first words were harsh, but not enough to hurt her. She was starting to form a hard exterior, but it was just barely there for now. ''Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know that you...'' The female began, and her eyes were not visible as averted her gaze to the sand. ''...wanted me to say my name first then ask...what your...name is.'' The girl finished quite slowly, and she muttered 'obviously' under her breath to finish the sentence. Keychain was a nice person overall, but no one could be completely nice. Sometimes the girl would find someone she hated very much, but she didn't hate Enkiel. At least...not yet anyways. The girl just assumed the other was one of those people that were rude when you met them, but were nice when you get to know them. ''It's nice to meet you. Enkiel is a nice name.'' Keychain stated with little emotion as she looked up once again at the other. The girl was a little intimidated by his size, but pushed it to the back of her mind. Even though it didn't seem like it at first glance, Keychain amused herself with the thought that she was older than the other. ''How are you?'' She asked. It didn't seem to fit in to the conversation, but it was worth a shot. It was just small talk anyways. The female probably wouldn't be surprised if he ignored the question. Her nervousness faded for a few moments as she dared to put a look of slight disapproval on her face, though it was quite unreadable. If the other was really smart, he might notice the very little hatred displayed, but it wasn't likely. She gazed at the water, trying to avoid eye contact with...Enkiel.

<style>
.keya01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.keya01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.keya01 b {color:#F4D0F6; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.keya01 {background-color:#B69997; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/key.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 192px 0px; border:1px solid #F4D0F6; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#292322; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.keya01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.keya01 .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #F4D0F6; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread