push pull
[html]

Lol xD -- WC: 311

Keychain's expression turned into something of shock and well, the best way to explain it would be, it was that 'what the heck?' face. But she quickly dropped it. The female didn't want to give the other a sense that she thought bad of him. ''That's uh....'' She started, trying to find the right word. ''Good!'' Keychain finished quite enthusiastically. The female looked at him again, a smile on her face. But it didn't last for long. She thought it was a little rude that he didn't ask how she was, but the female dropped the subject. It wasn't that important how she was feeling...wait...that doesn't sound right....oh well. Keychain wanted to growl when he asked her that...question, but of course she didn't. It's not betraying if you really love them. The female argued in her mind, even though he wouldn't be able to hear her. ''Well actually,'' she began a little too matter-of-fact-ly. ''my grandmother was a coyote. And my grandfather was a wolf. So, my dad was 50% coyote, 50% wolf. And my mother was 100% wolf, so...I'm only 25% coyote, the rest is wolf.'' She explained to him as if he didn't know how to do the math. The female was a little ashamed to admit it, she wished she was more coyote. But Keychain was proud of her slim muzzle and her slightly bigger ears. ''Why do you ask?'' She inquired, a bit curious. Keychain's pose was elegant and a little beauty queen-ish, even though she wasn't that type. I take it he doesn't like wolves. The female thought rather neutrally. Keychain wasn't exactly a huge fan of wolves, but she didn't hate them either. She didn't think it was right to hate on a breed for no reason. But she could understand if it was a personal experience...maybe.

<style>
.keya01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.keya01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.keya01 b {color:#F4D0F6; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.keya01 {background-color:#B69997; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/key.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 192px 0px; border:1px solid #F4D0F6; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#292322; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.keya01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.keya01 .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #F4D0F6; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread