push pull
[html]

OOC it’s short… and not wel done and late I sowwy ; ; enky is my hardest character.

He listened lazily as she explained to him that her parents weren’t to blame, someone was, and he guaranteed it was her grandmother and father, but he said nothing, he’d gotten exactly what he wanted information, without really trying hard, it was good practice for what he’d have later on. He shrugged

I find wolves to be… vile creatures really.

He said, he knew he had SOME wolf in him but he wasn’t keeping track he knew his mother was a jackal and father was a coyote, and that was all he cared about. Whatever wolf in him was too diluted to even notice on him.

Although in your case I’m sure you aren’t as vile as the purebreds out there.

He said lazily, wondering what type of reaction she was going to give him. He always enjoyed anticipating what one would do next, and wondered how long it would take them before stalking off. So far his longest was his sister but she really didn’t count.

<style>
.lili-horse1-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse1 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse1 b {color:#C66F00; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse1 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/enkytable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:193px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C66F00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AF9940; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse1-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse1-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #C66F00; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread