Whine around town.
[html]

WC:399

As she was indulged in looking at the rundown vineyards she didn’t see the pup walk up to her until she spoke, this snapped Liliana right out of her trance and she looked around, at first eye level, most of the wolves would stand eye level if not they were normally taller then her, but when she saw no one she looked down, ans quickly spotted the black and white pup, seeing her colors she felt envious the markings on the pup even though only two colors made her look cute, and she was sure once the little one was older she would make a fine looking wolf. It made Lili wish that she was full breed, at least of one or the other of her heritage, but she loved her own coloring, the mixure but couldn’t beat most wolves. That was her thoughts at least. She could tell the little one was quite young so she smiled a little, hopefully showing the pup she meant no harm.

No no, I was looking at the buildings over there, they were intriguing, but I don’t’ want to trespass or anything,

Liliana said apologetically, she was now a little more curious as to why the pup would be so brave as to stand up to an outsider without the parents being nearby… well she hoped that her parents weren’t nearby and got the wrong idea… that wouldn’t be so good for Lili. She bent down a little but not enough to get too close to the little girl

My name is Liliana Vess, I’m not here to harm anyone.

She said softly, not in a motherly voice, or what one would expect to talk to a child at her age, she felt that this brave little wolf deserved to be talked to in a manner as any other wolf of age that Liliana would, although she felt more brave that this was a pup and it would take a longer to get all that out, she’d still use it in that manner to an adult. She rarely was in the presence of a pup, she never really got the experience of baby talk or whatever they did these days. The only pup she’d seen was Lotus, who was strange in his own way, but she treated him like anyone else, just knew he was only smaller than she was.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread