Whine around town.
[html]

WC:385

Liliana got restless. And when she was that way… she walked, and knowing her she would walk a long way, once she started out, she couldn’t help but continue through along the bay, most places it was rocky near the beaches, she didn’t go near the water, if she got wet… well it wouldn’t be any fun for her. So she stayed a distance, looking as she wondered why some places that were so… beautiful couldn’t have been claimed by a pack, but she still knew little about pack life, so she kept forward, not caring where her paws took her, until she found that she was at the border of another pack, it didn’t seem that bad, but to her the scent marks were no welcome for the AniWayan, so she averted herself, she looked past the scent marks, trying to see if it was worth having as a pack land, but couldn’t see much other than the shadows of old buildings the humans had made, this interested her, but she was a smart hybrid and kept her distance from the area. She knew from experience what it was like to be scolded into entering someone’s property, and now that she had that scolding, even though she was let in as a member, she knew now she had a pack, it might be a bit worse for wear, and well things would get bad for her own pack if she did something. So remembering she was a part of many rather than just herself, she felt she should keep a distance. She could see old posts though, which made her tilt her head, she wondered what they were for, she squinted to get a better look, but they seemed so worn and untended that it probably didn’t matter what they use to be, they would go to mother earth and soon become the soil itself from the looks of them.

She was so distracted by the looks of the buildings and things that were in this packs lands she wasn’t paying too much attention around her, which was very bad for the hybrid if someone were to come up to her with bad intentions. She’d easily get hurt or even killed within the time it would take for her to realize someone was there.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]
[html]
420 wc.

Like an apparition she appeared from out of the overgrown vineyards, effortlessly threading her way to the location that the stranger was at. The wind, by luck, had revealed the visitor, for Nayru did not excel at tracking, but stealth she could do and do well. It helped that the other was engaged in taking in her surroundings, so Nayru didn’t have to breathe quite so silently, but her foot falls made virtually no sound at all as she glided out from the underbrush. The last month Nayru had spent getting to know Dahlia’s pack lands inside out, and she knew how to get from any location in Dahlia de Mai to another without encountering anyone. And so like a ghost, the pack land was her’s to roam unchallenged. It gave the child great confidence and it was with this confidence she was able to approach the older female with a set stare and a steady voice.

"Could I help you with something?" The scarlet eyes were not hard, but inquisitive, and her voice not rough but ever sweet and lilting. Yet she was not soft, not now. Nayru was, of course, soft. Teh fairy child was malleable clay in the hands of Dahlia de Mai, a gentle spirit feeling for her place beside her pack mates. Yet this was not a pack mate, and so Nayru was not a child for her. For Conor and Cwmfen, and even for Vark and Bris she would be a puppy. She could be adorable or pathetic or silly and even stupid, because she belonged to them. Nayru belonged to no one else but Dahlia de Mai, and when the scent had hit her nose, a strange unfamiliar and thus not Dahlian scent, she had become protective and curious. Something was to be done and Nayru had decided she was the one to do it.

And so she appeared as an adult, in mind at least, before the strange looking canine. Her small piebald body, half grown in comparison to yearlings and over, standing as erect and tall as it could. What are you? The thought crossed her mind but was never spoken out loud, for Nayru in her sheltered life had never seen anything other than a wolf and had only heard of coyotes and smelt them. This female was neither, but Nayru didn’t mind. Answers would come in time, they always did, and neither smiling nor in any manner displeased Nayru peered at the woman, awaiting the answer to her inquiry.

[/html]
[html]

WC:399

As she was indulged in looking at the rundown vineyards she didn’t see the pup walk up to her until she spoke, this snapped Liliana right out of her trance and she looked around, at first eye level, most of the wolves would stand eye level if not they were normally taller then her, but when she saw no one she looked down, ans quickly spotted the black and white pup, seeing her colors she felt envious the markings on the pup even though only two colors made her look cute, and she was sure once the little one was older she would make a fine looking wolf. It made Lili wish that she was full breed, at least of one or the other of her heritage, but she loved her own coloring, the mixure but couldn’t beat most wolves. That was her thoughts at least. She could tell the little one was quite young so she smiled a little, hopefully showing the pup she meant no harm.

No no, I was looking at the buildings over there, they were intriguing, but I don’t’ want to trespass or anything,

Liliana said apologetically, she was now a little more curious as to why the pup would be so brave as to stand up to an outsider without the parents being nearby… well she hoped that her parents weren’t nearby and got the wrong idea… that wouldn’t be so good for Lili. She bent down a little but not enough to get too close to the little girl

My name is Liliana Vess, I’m not here to harm anyone.

She said softly, not in a motherly voice, or what one would expect to talk to a child at her age, she felt that this brave little wolf deserved to be talked to in a manner as any other wolf of age that Liliana would, although she felt more brave that this was a pup and it would take a longer to get all that out, she’d still use it in that manner to an adult. She rarely was in the presence of a pup, she never really got the experience of baby talk or whatever they did these days. The only pup she’d seen was Lotus, who was strange in his own way, but she treated him like anyone else, just knew he was only smaller than she was.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]
[html]
365 wc

Nayru continued to watch the women, more interested now in her mannerisms than why she was here. The strange creature seemed nervous in a way, as if she expected Nayru or someone else to greet her with hostility. Why else the disclaimer of no harm? Was it common to have those who did intend harm upon others to show up sporadically at the borders? "I didn’t think you meant anyone harm." Nayru titled her head a little, as if to inquiry why Liliana would include that into her introduction. Nayru imagined herself introducing herself in that manner, but no. The idea was all wrong. Nayru’s actions spoke for themselves, she would never tell others the obvious she decided.

"I’m Nayru." Her cherry eyes softened a little, now that they had exchanged names, that was something of a bond. If she ever saw this creature again they would not meet as strangers, for they would already know how to greet one another. There were of course a chance that they would never meet again, and there was of course a chance that this meeting would be so insignificant they would forget one another, Nayru consciously knew this. Yet she was amused and delighted by the social formalities she was beginning to take note of. Although Nayru actually didn’t know what came next. Liliana had said that there was nothing Nayru could help her with, so then what? If this woman needed nothing from Dahlia and posed no threat, Nayru was unsure of what role she was suppose to be playing. What would Conor or Vark do?

Slowly her gaze went behind her, to the buildings that Liliana had been gawking at. Nayru had always just accepted them as part of Dahlia de Mai, they hadn’t interested her. Of course she had been through many of them already as she systematically explored Dahlia de Mai but nothing inside any of them had been to interest of her either. The most useful of buildings that the only one she really cared about was the home in which she lived. Turning back to the hybrid Nayru’s fawn like voice was filled with mild curiosity. "What is interesting about them?"

[/html]
[html]

WC:329

If ever she could feel at her most stupidest this was the moment, of course she was scared that the little pup might call someone to her to warn her to keep off their lands, or what she’d learned about some other places, they didn’t let you near their borders at all, and would chase you off. She’d been chased off when she was further west away from the areas, when she was probably Nayru’s age, she’d left her mother for a little exploration , only to find herself being chased by a very huge male wolf. Her mother and father were there to protect her then, this time she wouldn’t have been so lucky, she tried to brush off her obvious statement, by letting it get quiet until the pup introduced herself, she smiled.

I really like that name, it is beautiful

She said truthfully, again knowing she just stated an obvious and was wondering if the pup really was just that or an adult in disguise. When the pup looked at the vineyard and back to her obviously not sharing Lili’s curiousity, she gave a shrug

I have never seen such things before, not in this way, with the sticks like that and all, makes me wonder what it use to be.

She said, thinking that it was obvious the pup didn’t seem so interested, she could go right up in them at any time, while lili was stuck to look at them from afar unless she wanted to trespass on other’s lands.

Do you know what they are?

She asked, the pup seemed to be very well at home around here, she did sneak up on lili but that wasn’t hard, she could always be snuck up on for one reason or another. But the pup did still seem to know her territory, much like what Lili should have been doing that day rather than wandering to strangers yards and asking them what was in them.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
table by lin
[/html]
[html]

Smiling politely, Nayru dipped her small head at the compliment paid to her name. She had never considered it beautiful before, but then again words weren’t beautiful. Nayru wasn’t sure what beauty was, it was a strange concept. Pleasing? If something pleased her did it make it beautiful? Did the sound of her name please others? Nayru had called Cwmfen beautiful, and indeed the strange women had pleased her. That wasn’t why she had let the word escape her though, there was something compelling about Cwmfen. If something was compelling was it beautiful? Nayru let the thoughts slide away as Liliana posed a question, Nayru provided her full attention on the lady.

Nayru had been told, perhaps it had been by Conor, what these buildings and posts were for. The information had washed over her and soaked in, although she hadn’t thought it would ever serve a purpose. Wine and juice? Who cared? Yet this Liliana was interested and so dutifully Nayru recited what she knew, hoping that not too many other questions would follow because she would eventually run out of answers. "Humans used to grow grapes here." She explained as her eyes swept over the old wooden posts, the overgrown orchard. "To make wine." Nayru watched to see if the word wine registered any emotion or recognition on the woman’s face. Nayru had seen the bottles, she knew that a shifted wolf could open one easily, but then what? Drink it? What for?

"Grapes still grow here you know, wild though." It would be real easy to start to cultivate again, and it seemed like the Dahlians sometimes tried to, but no one stuck around long enough to keep the orchard from submitting to the wilderness again. "If you want to look around, you can." That would be fine, right? Nayru knew this woman was harmless, and it would be rude not to offer. Nayru smiled then, letting the first hint of childishness show through. "Grapes are really fun… to step on I mean. They squish."

[/html]
[html]

OOC: Omg I’m sooo sorry, I thought I replied >.<.

The little wolf seemed deep in thought at Liliana’s comment, but was paying attention when her question came out and was answered, Lili looked over the orchard, grapes? Wine? She had wine before but was it really made from grapes? She thought it was just a drink easily made, she never asked any tavern wolves what it was made of and her mother only let her have a little, but it was good stuff. She’d had grapes before, but they were nothing like wine.

Grapes are really made to make wine? That is interesting, they don’t taste anything like wine.

She said, then at the offer to look around her ears perked up!.

Oh could I? I would love to take a look.

Then the child wolf reminded her that she was a child indeed, she giggled at the mention of stepping on the grapes was fun.

Have you ever tried to eat any?

She asked. She timidly moved forward toward the curious site. She hoped that even with the little one’s permission she was allowed to be here. She seemed confident that Lili was though so she wouldn’t complain, and if any trouble she’d leave right away.

They are tasty. I don’t know if they grow all year around though.

She said, she was learning how to farm herself, aniwaya was known for its farm, and tobacco, but not everything grew at the same time.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
table by lin
[/html]
[html]
300 wc

Nayru smiled and moved towards the orchard, leading to the path that was most traveled and therefore the least overgrown. The further they went in the more they would see, Nayru knew that although grapes were the dominate crop in these lands that there were also orchards for apples, which grew poorly without proper care, and other vegetation that the humans had used but the wolves seemed to care very little about. Nayru knew that there was a greenhouse that had been built recently, but it was too far to show this woman and lately it seemed that someone was trying to grow plants in it again. Besides, she seemed interested in the forgotten anyway, which was nice. Someone had to care about the past.

Pausing mid strike the cow patterned pup looked towards a clump of fairly healthy growing grapes. The posts in that area were still standing and the plants did only what was natural, climbing up towards the sun. "I have never tried grapes or wine." There had never been a reason to, flesh and blood fueled her, nothing else was a food source and why put anything in her mouth that did not provide nourishment? Yet Liliana seemed to enjoy the grapes and Nayru would not question what others did. The child was simply enjoying showing the other around.

"There are a lot of wine bottles and other bottles in those buildings though." Nayru indicated the still standing buildings. Despite their rustic look, they had been well made and continued to stand without the care of humans or canines. Nayru had been through most all the buildings of St. Pepin’s. Out of all the buildings in Dahlia, and there were far too many to count, those were some of her favorites. "Do you want to see?"

[/html]
[html]

ooc stuff goes hurr.

She followed the wolf pup tentatively at first, watching for someone to jump out, the pup was rather nice, although that still didn’t mean Liliana was so brave as to not watch her own back. Once they came up to the vineyard however, her curiosity took over and she let her guard down slightly. The wolf pup pointed to the grapes, and Liliana smile, she took on off a bunch, looked at it for a second, and popped it in her mouth. Upon her first chew she made a face.

Oh dear I think that one needed to wait a little bit before being ripe,

She said, squeezing her eyes shut for a few seconds. The sour taste was still there but it wasn’t as pungent anymore, she looked at the building that the pup was talking about, oh how interesting, she’d never really been inside an abandoned human building before. It might tell her something. She nodded excited, the wine bottles weren’t what had got her excited though, she never acquired the taste for wine, so it wasn’t a life or death situation to get it. She did know that wine did keep for many many years in dark damp places… and these places were as dark and damp as they could be. But she surely wasn’t going to steal any from the pack, especially her new friend, be it pup or not. She valued friendship.

I’d love to see, I’ve never been so close, I mean I’ve been near buildings, even old human ones, but they had been remade for wolf use, never been to anything abandoned.

She said excitedly as they moved closer to the winery

<style type="text/css">
</style>
table by lin
[/html]
[html]
381 wc

Nodding Nayru moved towards the nearest building, one she knew was unlocked and in good condition. Unshifted she tried to nudged the door with her nose, and then resorted to butting it with her head until it creaked open, the wood groaning from disuse. Descending a few stairs took them into a cellar type room and inside was dusty and dark, but Nayru smiled at the scent of the past. Bottles, both broken and opened lay on the ground, a large collection pooled in one corner, but bottles full of clear, pink and red liquids lined the walls of the near windowless building. She turned to check on Liliana, smiling tentatively. It wasn’t much but Nayru liked it here, and this stranger was the first canine she had shared any of her favorite places with.

"Not all the buildings are the same…" Nayru thought about trying to explain, but she didn’t quite know how. Obviously some of the buildings were for storing the bottles, one the humans must have lived in, but the others. The large wooden barrels confused her, as did the machines and tools she found in other buildings, but the confusion only lasted as long as Nayru let herself care, then the ponderings were replaced by others. There was always something more or something else ready to grab her attention, and Nayru was eager to catch whatever came her way. As it was, alone in cellar with Liliana she felt more at ease than she had out in the open vineyards, as if any conversation they had here would be more private, and therefore any questions that she was embarrassed she didn’t know the answer to easier to ask.

"You aren’t a coyote..." Nayru’s voice trailed off as she shyly looked over the strange canine again. She felt foolish, not knowing what the other canine was exactly but knowing Liliana was not as much wolf as Nayru was herself, but if not that then what? The woman’s markings were strange, stranger than her own coat, and the fur long, the texture different. Nayru hoped that the curious but innocent expression on her face spoke for itself, that she wouldn’t have to blatantly admit that at five months of age she had never encountered a dog or dog hybrid.

[/html]
[html]

WC:404

She followed the young pup to one of the houses, and smiled as the young girl nudged it over with her head, she held in her baby voice and how cute that was, she was sure this little pup wouldn’t appreciate it much. As they went down Liliana looked at the framework of the building, it definitely was made for humans, she did have to lean down to go down the stairs into the cellars and even then it was a bit cramped for Liliana, but it was ok, upon really adjusting to the darkness, she looked around, to her father this would be a gold mine, never mind that he enjoyed the drink himself, but he was a businessman and he knew good drinks when he saw them. She knew that wine apparently got better and better the more it aged, and a good amount of it along the walls had been untouched for two decades.

This is amazing, you do know these bottles here are good yes?

She asked, maybe they did know and left them here for a special occasion, that it hadn’t been looted out as it probably would have been in normal circumstances, told her that might be the case. She was awed, the dust covered racks, the bottles, broken unbroken, she wondered what it was like here when the humans were alive. She was about to ask what other things could be seen in the other buildings but the girl caught her off guard by another question,

Well no… no I’m not a coyote, my father, he was a wolf, my mother was a Belgium Sheepdog.

She said, she didn’t like saying her mother was just a dog, because she wanted to make it sound that she wasn’t a lowly beast of any kind, and her mother was proud of being what she was. She said she probably would be the last purebred Belgium in all of Canada. She had told her she didn’t care what Liliana was, and wasn’t ashamed to have a mix for a daughter. And loved her mate very much. Some other wolves and dogs had different opinions and sometimes saying the type of breed she was calmed them a little, but only for a short time. She doubted the young pup would care too much, at least that was what she hoped, and that she was just curious as to what she was.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
table by lin
[/html]
[html]
326 wc

Liliana examined the room with different eyes than Nayru. To Nayru, the bottles were beautiful but not much else. The liquid the bottles held dazzled her if she could get one to catch the sun just right. She had even broken one with such a game, knocking two together to hear the glass clank and then spilling the sweet smelling liquid over her paws, but no one had noticed one less bottle. The pack had moved most of the supply further in, long before Nayru had come to Dahlia. She knew even some of the buildings locked, to deter thieves. Liliana saw the potential that had caused Dahlia to handle their wine with a little more care but to Nayru they were interesting and beautiful and that was it. She knew that it could be consumed, but it did not interest her and the value some placed on such substances was still beyond her. So she said nothing as Liliana took it all in, simply allowing the tour to take place.

It was only when Liliana indulged Nayru’s curiosity that the young girl got really excited. Nayru’s nose had been correct in identifying Liliana as “not a coyote” and Nayru was pleased to hear that she was a dog. The word had surfaced before, but never had the pie bald creature had a mental image to put with the word. Now Liliana’s face would be that image, when someone said “dog” she would have something to think about. Of course, true to her nature, when one question was answered another appeared, and Nayru, feeling at ease with her new friend, did not hesitate in asking. "Are coyotes much different than dogs?" Although Liliana was not a coyote, Nayru worked under the assumption that her advanced age had given her enough knowledge to answer such a question. She hoped that such questions didn’t make her seem too ignorant, but if one never asked they would never learn.

[/html]
[html]

ooc sorry so short ; ; .

Once Lili’s attention had wavered from the wine in the cellars she was all ears to the pup, wanting to know what her reaction would be. She doubted distaste like normal wolves would if they thought dogs were below them. It seemed that she sparked even more interest in the pup, and was glad to answer any questions she had. Upon hearing her next one Lili had to remember the one coyote she’d met already, that she didn’t’ know was one herself until recently when she was told what one is.

Well normally coyotes, have really bushy tails, and long muzzles, they don’t come in a lot of colors like me, they normally are grayish brown, and many even have some pretty big ears.

she said trying to remember what she told and what she’d encountered. She tilted her head curious about something

Why are you so interested in coyotes?

She asked, she’d been told to just steer clear of most of them because they didn’t really like wolves, if they didn’t like wolves she’d hate to find out how they would react to a dog, or even half dog half wolf.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
table by lin
[/html]
[html]
Mine is short too! Peh!

Nayru listened to the description with care, trying to memorize it. That way, if ever did she come across a coyote she would recognize it for what it was. Why that really mattered, Nayru didn’t know. Unless the coyote treated her any different than wolves did, she wouldn’t treat it any different either. Still, the way Bris spoke about them, perhaps it was best to just be aware. If she spotted a hostile coyote before it spotted her, well she could hide or run or anything. And at any rate, any knowledge was good, so long as one applied it properly. For right then Nayru simply filed the information away and smiled up at Liliana fopr being so indulgent with her.

When she was questioned back, Nayru turned her cherry eyes to the half dog and titled her head, as if the question puzzled her. "I’ve just never met one is all." But no, that wasn’t completely true. There had been bad blood between the coyote clan and Dahlia de Mai, Nayru sensed it more than heard about it but they, the adults, talked. Sometimes when they thought she wasn’t listening, but sometimes directly to her too. Mostly she had been asked to stay away from Inferni, which hadn’t been hard to comply with at all. Yet if Liliana didn’t know about the war there was no reason to remind anyone. "Have you ever met one?" Perhaps her experience had been different, everyone’s was, Nayru was already wise enough to know that. What one soul feared another might embrace, and Nayru wished to embrace everything and anything, at least once, head on, jump into life. Or at least learn about life through the experiences of as many as would allow her insight.

[/html]
[html]

ooc stuff goes hurr.

She nodded at the pup’s answer, that would be well enough if one heard about them quite a bit and yet hadn’t seen one, she’d question it too herself then. She nodded at Naryu’s next question.

Yes I’ve actually met two. One was hurt and he wasn’t very nice to me, even didn’t want me helping him with an injury he’d gotten, but the other, she was a pleasant one. I like her, hopefully we’ll get to meet soon.

She smiled at the memory at meeting clover. It had been a pleasant day, one she wanted to remember just for the new friend she’d made, even though she had traveled through Inferni to meet such a nice young wolf. She herself didn’t know much about inferni, but had been warned away from it, by its own borders no less. The skulls of the wolves surrounding its borders seemed rather ominous but she’d been compelled to move through the land to get to the other side, maybe it was to meet clover. It might have been a sign. Liliana didn’t put that too much onto herself. She smiled at the young wolf.

Some of my pack has warned me against going near most coyotes’ but I think they are like wolves, some are nice and some aren’t so nice.

She said, telling the young one her own thoughts. She knew nothing of the tension between Inferni or Dahlia de Mai or she might have just kept quiet.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
table by lin
[/html]
[html]
304 wc

Nayru listened solemnly to Liliana’s comparison of the two coyotes she had met. The first description seemed on par for the general sentiment of coyotes around Dahlia, but the second aligned more with Nayru’s personal beliefs. Although she couldn’t be sure, coyotes were probably just like wolves, as Liliana said. Some outwardly bad, most good, and everyone just confused about who was who and what was what. After all, Liliana was a dog, or part dog anyway, and she was not so very different from Nayru. Outwardly perhaps the woman looked strange, or maybe Nayru looked strange, but inside they both were brimming full of energy and good thoughts. It was not one’s skin that made them, Nayru knew that. Inside the sack of flesh and bone all creatures contained tiny amounts of the universal energy, energy that connected them to the earth and to one another, whether anyone else realized this or if Nayru was the only one.

Nayru nodded when Liliana finished speaking, although she did not say anything. Nayru did not tell what Bris had told her about the war, it was best to bury that past and let it decay and be forgotten. Instead she brightened, a smile spreading on her face and a wag of the tail to shake off the serious mood the conversation had seemed to take. "Do you want to see anything more?" Nayru turned, indicating they should vacate the wine cellar. Dahlia had many other buildings; Wolfville and Berwick were a wonderland of forgotten treasures and abandoned human artifacts, the shacks in the vineyards of St. Pepin’s were nothing compared to what lay deeper into Dahlia. Of course Liliana didn’t know this and Nayru didn’t exactly explain, she only moved up the stairs and back into the sunlight, looking back to see if Liliana followed.

[/html]
[html]

ooc: sorry so short ; ; and if you want we can end it soon ^^

She followed the young wolf not wanting to fight to stay in the cellar, it was nice and all but there was only so much to look at. She thought as she walked up the stairs behind the young girl, well she was only thinking about the vineyards, was there more she could see than what was in that cellar.

I don’t’ think so, this is a nice vineyard but I don’t know if there’s more too it, I mean I’m sure I could explore each building all day but I’m afraid that would be rather boring after a while.

She said, of course she’d do it alone if she could , but that wasn’t a very good idea, she didn’t know how welcome she’d be exactly, just because a young one let her across the borders. The light above was bright as ever, and she shielded her eyes to adjust to it.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
table by lin
[/html]
[html]
up to you if we end, haha. you reply quickly so I like that XD and short is okay because this is way short too ^^

Nayru nodded, understanding that Liliana perhaps had to get back to where she had come from. Nayru turned her blood eyes toward where Berwick and the wasteland lay, although neither was visible from where they stood. So much to explore, Nayru had combed the pack lands again and again that she had grown use to seeing it all. It had been enjoyable to see it all anew through Liliana's eyes. Already, only a few months of living here and the girl was taking it for granted. "Oh well, that's too bad, the wasteland is really fun to explore." There was a lot of artifacts in the garbage dump that were left rather untouched, unlike in the buildings that had been looted and raided. It was worth a walk through every so often.

Nayru smiled up at Liliana, her bright red eyes twinkling. "Well, I'm glad to have met you Liliana, perhaps you'll come visit me again some day." Nayru did not think of visiting Liliana just then, for the youth all life existed within Dahlia and would until she stepped foot outside the pack lands.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: bwaahhahahaa well if you wanna continue we shall Big Grin

Her ears perked in interest, she’d thought the young girl had meant the winery and the vineyard alone, but her interest seemed perked, she wondered why a wasteland would be interesting, from her thoughts it would be pretty barren of anything interesting, but the way the pup made it sound…

What is this wasteland? I wouldn’t mind taking a look.

She now looked like a puppy herself, she was quite interested, her weariness about another wolf happening onto them and chasing her away seemed like a distant memory, the girl may be younger but she felt she had made a friend. A very short one… well for now, but most wolves didn’t get too much taller than she did. It was the dog in her. She was hoping the pup would take her out to these wastelands, now that she changed her mind, probably making the pup think she was one who couldn’t make one decision or another.

I mean if you are up to it of course

She said her nervousness coming back slightly, and her paranoia of a wolf not wanting to be near her, even though the pup clearly stated a very friendly welcome and possibly even more visits. It was surprises like this that made her want to stay around this area where she wouldn’t have to worry about too much prejudice.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
table by lin
[/html]
[html]
still short. Oy.

"Of course." Nayru spoke the words easily and turned naturally, leading the way towards the wasteland as if it was unthinkable that Nayru would turn Liliana down. The girl led the way expertly, skirting the shoreline and Berwick until the vineyards began to thin and Berwick because visible to their right. Nayru didn’t pause to consider that Liliana might wish to see the buildings of Berwick, as the vineyards butted up to the property of some of them. They had a destination already and Nayru was focused on that. "The wasteland is where humans piled up many of their belongings… I think when they didn’t them anymore."

Yes, even though Nayru didn’t know what many of the objects did, and though a lot of it was rotting away and useless, sometimes one came across something worthwhile. Although Nayru hadn’t removed anything from the wasteland, she occasionally went through it, to see if she could find anything interesting. Perhaps she would show Liliana how to dig through the human’s trash to uncover treasures. Metal objects, rusted usually, plastics that never changed despite how long they sat around, and objects and material Nayru didn’t even have names for. Yet perhaps they would dig, it was just fascinating to witness the mound of once tangible objects slowly, so slowly trying to decompose their way back into the earth. And they were there, standing before the garbage dump in all it's glory.

[/html]