Whine around town.
[html]

WC:329

If ever she could feel at her most stupidest this was the moment, of course she was scared that the little pup might call someone to her to warn her to keep off their lands, or what she’d learned about some other places, they didn’t let you near their borders at all, and would chase you off. She’d been chased off when she was further west away from the areas, when she was probably Nayru’s age, she’d left her mother for a little exploration , only to find herself being chased by a very huge male wolf. Her mother and father were there to protect her then, this time she wouldn’t have been so lucky, she tried to brush off her obvious statement, by letting it get quiet until the pup introduced herself, she smiled.

I really like that name, it is beautiful

She said truthfully, again knowing she just stated an obvious and was wondering if the pup really was just that or an adult in disguise. When the pup looked at the vineyard and back to her obviously not sharing Lili’s curiousity, she gave a shrug

I have never seen such things before, not in this way, with the sticks like that and all, makes me wonder what it use to be.

She said, thinking that it was obvious the pup didn’t seem so interested, she could go right up in them at any time, while lili was stuck to look at them from afar unless she wanted to trespass on other’s lands.

Do you know what they are?

She asked, the pup seemed to be very well at home around here, she did sneak up on lili but that wasn’t hard, she could always be snuck up on for one reason or another. But the pup did still seem to know her territory, much like what Lili should have been doing that day rather than wandering to strangers yards and asking them what was in them.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread