Whine around town.
[html]

ooc stuff goes hurr.

She followed the wolf pup tentatively at first, watching for someone to jump out, the pup was rather nice, although that still didn’t mean Liliana was so brave as to not watch her own back. Once they came up to the vineyard however, her curiosity took over and she let her guard down slightly. The wolf pup pointed to the grapes, and Liliana smile, she took on off a bunch, looked at it for a second, and popped it in her mouth. Upon her first chew she made a face.

Oh dear I think that one needed to wait a little bit before being ripe,

She said, squeezing her eyes shut for a few seconds. The sour taste was still there but it wasn’t as pungent anymore, she looked at the building that the pup was talking about, oh how interesting, she’d never really been inside an abandoned human building before. It might tell her something. She nodded excited, the wine bottles weren’t what had got her excited though, she never acquired the taste for wine, so it wasn’t a life or death situation to get it. She did know that wine did keep for many many years in dark damp places… and these places were as dark and damp as they could be. But she surely wasn’t going to steal any from the pack, especially her new friend, be it pup or not. She valued friendship.

I’d love to see, I’ve never been so close, I mean I’ve been near buildings, even old human ones, but they had been remade for wolf use, never been to anything abandoned.

She said excitedly as they moved closer to the winery

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread