Whine around town.
[html]

WC:404

She followed the young pup to one of the houses, and smiled as the young girl nudged it over with her head, she held in her baby voice and how cute that was, she was sure this little pup wouldn’t appreciate it much. As they went down Liliana looked at the framework of the building, it definitely was made for humans, she did have to lean down to go down the stairs into the cellars and even then it was a bit cramped for Liliana, but it was ok, upon really adjusting to the darkness, she looked around, to her father this would be a gold mine, never mind that he enjoyed the drink himself, but he was a businessman and he knew good drinks when he saw them. She knew that wine apparently got better and better the more it aged, and a good amount of it along the walls had been untouched for two decades.

This is amazing, you do know these bottles here are good yes?

She asked, maybe they did know and left them here for a special occasion, that it hadn’t been looted out as it probably would have been in normal circumstances, told her that might be the case. She was awed, the dust covered racks, the bottles, broken unbroken, she wondered what it was like here when the humans were alive. She was about to ask what other things could be seen in the other buildings but the girl caught her off guard by another question,

Well no… no I’m not a coyote, my father, he was a wolf, my mother was a Belgium Sheepdog.

She said, she didn’t like saying her mother was just a dog, because she wanted to make it sound that she wasn’t a lowly beast of any kind, and her mother was proud of being what she was. She said she probably would be the last purebred Belgium in all of Canada. She had told her she didn’t care what Liliana was, and wasn’t ashamed to have a mix for a daughter. And loved her mate very much. Some other wolves and dogs had different opinions and sometimes saying the type of breed she was calmed them a little, but only for a short time. She doubted the young pup would care too much, at least that was what she hoped, and that she was just curious as to what she was.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread