Whine around town.
[html]

ooc stuff goes hurr.

She nodded at the pup’s answer, that would be well enough if one heard about them quite a bit and yet hadn’t seen one, she’d question it too herself then. She nodded at Naryu’s next question.

Yes I’ve actually met two. One was hurt and he wasn’t very nice to me, even didn’t want me helping him with an injury he’d gotten, but the other, she was a pleasant one. I like her, hopefully we’ll get to meet soon.

She smiled at the memory at meeting clover. It had been a pleasant day, one she wanted to remember just for the new friend she’d made, even though she had traveled through Inferni to meet such a nice young wolf. She herself didn’t know much about inferni, but had been warned away from it, by its own borders no less. The skulls of the wolves surrounding its borders seemed rather ominous but she’d been compelled to move through the land to get to the other side, maybe it was to meet clover. It might have been a sign. Liliana didn’t put that too much onto herself. She smiled at the young wolf.

Some of my pack has warned me against going near most coyotes’ but I think they are like wolves, some are nice and some aren’t so nice.

She said, telling the young one her own thoughts. She knew nothing of the tension between Inferni or Dahlia de Mai or she might have just kept quiet.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread