Whine around town.
[html]

ooc: sorry so short ; ; and if you want we can end it soon ^^

She followed the young wolf not wanting to fight to stay in the cellar, it was nice and all but there was only so much to look at. She thought as she walked up the stairs behind the young girl, well she was only thinking about the vineyards, was there more she could see than what was in that cellar.

I don’t’ think so, this is a nice vineyard but I don’t know if there’s more too it, I mean I’m sure I could explore each building all day but I’m afraid that would be rather boring after a while.

She said, of course she’d do it alone if she could , but that wasn’t a very good idea, she didn’t know how welcome she’d be exactly, just because a young one let her across the borders. The light above was bright as ever, and she shielded her eyes to adjust to it.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread