Whine around town.
[html]
up to you if we end, haha. you reply quickly so I like that XD and short is okay because this is way short too ^^

Nayru nodded, understanding that Liliana perhaps had to get back to where she had come from. Nayru turned her blood eyes toward where Berwick and the wasteland lay, although neither was visible from where they stood. So much to explore, Nayru had combed the pack lands again and again that she had grown use to seeing it all. It had been enjoyable to see it all anew through Liliana's eyes. Already, only a few months of living here and the girl was taking it for granted. "Oh well, that's too bad, the wasteland is really fun to explore." There was a lot of artifacts in the garbage dump that were left rather untouched, unlike in the buildings that had been looted and raided. It was worth a walk through every so often.

Nayru smiled up at Liliana, her bright red eyes twinkling. "Well, I'm glad to have met you Liliana, perhaps you'll come visit me again some day." Nayru did not think of visiting Liliana just then, for the youth all life existed within Dahlia and would until she stepped foot outside the pack lands.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread