Whine around town.
[html]

OOC: bwaahhahahaa well if you wanna continue we shall Big Grin

Her ears perked in interest, she’d thought the young girl had meant the winery and the vineyard alone, but her interest seemed perked, she wondered why a wasteland would be interesting, from her thoughts it would be pretty barren of anything interesting, but the way the pup made it sound…

What is this wasteland? I wouldn’t mind taking a look.

She now looked like a puppy herself, she was quite interested, her weariness about another wolf happening onto them and chasing her away seemed like a distant memory, the girl may be younger but she felt she had made a friend. A very short one… well for now, but most wolves didn’t get too much taller than she did. It was the dog in her. She was hoping the pup would take her out to these wastelands, now that she changed her mind, probably making the pup think she was one who couldn’t make one decision or another.

I mean if you are up to it of course

She said her nervousness coming back slightly, and her paranoia of a wolf not wanting to be near her, even though the pup clearly stated a very friendly welcome and possibly even more visits. It was surprises like this that made her want to stay around this area where she wouldn’t have to worry about too much prejudice.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread