Whine around town.
[html]

ooc Sounds good to me ^^.

Liliana followed the pup as they left the dump where treasures unknown lay. It was too bad she didn’t find anything there. She would have loved to bring a souvenir with her back to Aniwaya. At the mention of swimming she smiled, maybe there was something there she could keep that would be a nice reminder of today. It was a great day so far. She would have said that pups couldn’t teach anyone anything new… until today.

I’d like that, I don’t think my pack mates would take kindly to smelling the waste on my fur

Then she looked up to where they were going and was taken a back, it was definitely beautiful, and a sight she had yet to see. The world just dropped off, and she could see across the bay, she couldn’t tell where it was, but just the sight itself was breath taking. Nothing was boring for this pup. Liliana had never had a boring puppy hood either, but she’d always went around populated areas so something like this just made her want to stay forever. Liliana kept quiet this time, but her awe was clearly on her face.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread