wandering over daisys
[html]

I will make it happen soon. We should start a private thread with the whole family so we could get acquainted .

Ever looked down at her wolfish paws and her brow furrowed in frustration. She wished she could help Ayita. Instead she turned around slowly walked to her adopted mother's side, looking at the scribbles in a beautiful notebook with lively patters on the front. Words. Her mind seemed to say as she numbly traced the lines with her eyes. They curved beautiful. Ever sighed inwardly and wished she could write like that. The female looked at Ayita's slender claws holding the book perfectly then down at her own large fury paws. She opened her mouth to speak but closed in and looked off outside again. The group of were wolves were gone but a faint trail of smoke twirled from the forest.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:521px; background-color:#333b3e ; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/i4ljdl.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px dotted #ffffff; padding: 398px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread