showered in crystals, kissed by rain
[html]

Oh yes, I am and thank you. Your writing is nice too!

Ever quivered as the wind brought a wave of rain drops washing over her head and slicked her fur to her sides. The female could clearly see that the storm had guided the frozen female away from her territory. She most likely had no idea where she was. Ever's eyes still stood out, blazing in the lightening, even as it died down and left the world black. She could barely hear the soothing sound of the ocean thrashing on the shore as the rain and wind moaned into a horrible nightmare. They chased each other down the beach and blasted their icy breath into the female's faces, sending them staggering backward.

She looked harmless, but Ever could never be quite sure. "It's alright," She shrieked over the noise, swallowing her anger. Still her gut remained twisted with anxiety deeply disturbed. The wolf still was not issued friend but neither of them were fit to fight, but if it came to that conclusion, Ever would use what was left of her strength. Suddenly, she missed the warm embrace of her adopted Mother and Father's home. But she was here. Now. That couldn't be forgotten. "Why don't you come in?" Ever called to the wolf in a fluent voice. She certainly couldn't object another of her kind in this weather. Without waiting for an answer, the grey female disappeared behind the water logged palm fronds and settled in the damp sand. She shivered uncontrollably, but was glad to be somewhat sheltered. Outside, thunder cracked like a whip and lightening burst behind the leaves and sent long shadows across the young wolf's face.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:521px; background-color:#333b3e ; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/i4ljdl.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px dotted #ffffff; padding: 398px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread