M - Ready for a new day without you
[html]
damnit ff13 distracted me

Strel laughed. It was a little bit easier, since he did not know why Ayita would dislike him hanging with her brother. It was understandable she did not like Zafier being, pardoning his French, kind of a prick. "Well, she'll get over that soon enough. It's not like we're getting into fist fights." Not that the redhead would ever actually get into a physical fight. "Don't you dare hit me though, I like my face, thanks." Strel leaned back, figuring what the man said was probably true; he knew his sister better than most, especially the Baron himself. "Plenty are. I know I wouldn't mind a higher position, but I just want to help the pack as best as I can." Strel loved the pack and if having some semblance of power would help it, he would take it easily. He wasn't strong enough to take over, like with a coup.

Strel ran his fingers in swirls on the floor, wondering how to sooth the man's feelings. "I've got almost nothing here. I've got no mate, no kids (ha), no family. My brothers and sisters are days away, but I never want to return there. None of my blood is in this land nor have I yet spilled any. I've only got friends here to keep me from leaving." His lavender eyes shifted up at him. "You have family, at odds as you are. You have more keeping you here than you seem to realize." He did not know what else to say.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread