M - Ready for a new day without you
[html]

Oh, he touched a nerve. A snicker was plastered on his face as he stood firm; he was not leaving, not even if the man demanded it of him. Zafier would have to pick him up and toss him out if he wanted that to happen. "I swear, because I'm the single gay man in this god damned pack, she would point you to me," he said, rolling his eyes toward the ceiling. "You are afraid, aren't you? To feel what Ayita feels for Vigilante? However the hell old you are and you haven't even touched a woman." Okay, so Strel hadn't either, but that was beside the point. He was just trying to press him now, see what he would do.

His look steeled, and he frowned at the Catori man. "I do understand; I didn't really have a choice my first time." He looked away, wondering how he was supposed to help the guy with his sad dilemma. Surely Ayita did not expect her brother to sleep with him. God, he was turning into such a whore. He sighed, bothered by how this situation was playing out. "You're confused, so you can't blame me if what turns out is different from what you expected." Oh he knew that feeling.

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread