The Smell of a Burnt Leaf
[html]

OOC: Of course I don't mind ^-^

Domonick heard the steps of someone drawing nearer, he braced himself for whatever was to come, but he continued with what he was doing, not wanting to look like a fool if it was harmless. After thinking this to himself, a female burst through the line of trees and smoke, Domonick smiled and returned her greeting, "Hello!" he dropped the stick he was playing among the random words among the dirt. He smiled warmly at the stranger, his eyes bright, "My name is Domonick, nice to meet you." he reached forward and turned the meet, it looked finished so he removed it from the fire.

"Would you like to join me? As you can see I have enough meat and it would be nice to talk to someone." He took the hot meat off the skewer quickly, it burning his fingers slightly, the heat reaching through his fur to his skin, he tore the hunk of meat in two and offered the stranger a half, he smiled a warm and gentle smile. "Hopefully it isn't cooked too much, don't want to get rid of all the taste right?" he chuckled at his lame attempt at conversation. It was nice meeting someone here, he hadn't talked to anyone in the past 2 days, so it was great being able to have a conversation again.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread