The Smell of a Burnt Leaf
[html]

Domonick smiled, "Nice to meet you Ever." He chuckled as she took the meat and began eating, he took a bite out of his own share, the taste was great, good for a camp fire cook out. As he chewed he watched the fire burn the wood, turning them into charcoal. The crackling of the fire was soothing, he didn't know why, but the way it popped and cracked made him smile, add in the smell of the burning wood, it was nothing but comforting. He took a deep breathe of the air, his lungs expanding, he exhaled slowly and smiled.

He heard Ever speak to him, he snapped out of his little daze and swallowed the meat, and smiled, "I'm here exploring. I want to memorize, well at least try to memorize as much of this land as possible, just in case I get sent out from the pack for something, I don't want to get lost." he let out a chuckle and took another bite of the meat, inhaling sharply as it burnt his tongue, he chewed and swallowed quickly and let out a small laugh. He turned back to Ever, "How about you, what are you doing all by yourself in the middle of the forest?" His ears twitched from a gust of wind, causing the smoke to shift direction, wafting upward through the trees.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread