The Smell of a Burnt Leaf
[html]

200+

The young female marveled at Domonick's ambitiousness. He was the free spirit her's longed to be. But once again she was drawn back into the real world with a hard question. Why was she out here? Ever stopped chewing and stared at the meat with frustration. "I think I am lost," She said, the smoke wafting up her nostrils. The fur on her back was brushed forward by a breeze that soothed her mind. "Lost from myself."

She hated being so mysterious, but with nothing else to add she bent down and viciously pulled off another shard of meat. Ever chewed silently and watched the flames burst from the wood and spill sparks onto the woodland ground. She had only been wandering a short time before really loosing herself. Though the land was new, she really wasn't lost lost. She just had no idea where to take herself. This is why it felt so nice to sit and eat a meal with someone else besides her lonely mind and boring personality.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:290px; background-color:#c3947a; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/esng3t.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px dotted #000000; padding: 400px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread