The Smell of a Burnt Leaf
[html]

Domonick smiled slightly as she answered her question, it was something that he had heard before, something he could relate to. He took another bite of the meat and chewed for a bit before swallowing and then taking a deep breathe. "I know how it feels. I was lost for awhile too. Wandering, searching for something to make me happy. I was running away from something, but I didn't know what or at least, I didn't want to admit what." he stared into the fire as he spoke, watching the embers glow from the flame.

He finished off his meal and waved his scared paw, "Some people have things that follow you when you are lost, making it hard to find yourself again." he let out a small chuckle, it was funny hearing himself talk like this, he never was usually very serious, he usually spoke with humor always in his voice, even he could tell that, but hearing how his voice was stern, serious, it was unusual. He didn't care for it much, so he let a smile cross his face, "I'm sorry, it's just that I can relate to how you feel. Anything I can help you with? I may be a stranger, but hey, sometimes strangers make the best listeners."

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread