The Smell of a Burnt Leaf
[html]

OOC: ^-^ no problem! I am the one who is late >.< I am staying at my mother's house, so the only way to get internet access it by me going to her work, I shall be as quick to respond as possible!

Domonick smiled, letting out a small chuckle. ”Getting tired?” he asked Ever, a smile still on his face. He watched as a leaf broke from a tree, falling down, weaving in the air, finally landing up the flames. He watched as it curled into itself, the flames burning away at it, adding a thin stream of smoke to the already wafting plume. He shifted on his side, throwing yet another stick onto the flame. He sniffed the air and looked up, watching the clouds in the distance, through the branches.

His ears twitched as a gust of wind blew past, he shook his head. A small bit of ash flew into the air, landing on his legs. He quickly brushed it off, the smell of burnt fur mixed the air. He let out a small laugh, ”Well, that isn't a pleasant smell.” he fanned the air with his paw, getting rid of the smell. He chuckled and looked at Ever, ”I'm glad I found somebody tonight, it's been boring as can be with no one to talk to. Talking to one's self can get tiresome.” he let out another chuckle.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread