The Smell of a Burnt Leaf
[html]

^-^ I am back home, so I have meh internets back! Also, welcome Matt!

Domonick let out a small chuckle and played around with a twig, twirling it with his fingers. His ear twitched slightly, dropping the twig. He looked up, staring into the woods. He smiled and shook his head, picking back up the twig, throwing it onto the flame, causing the embers to shuffle around. He sniffed the air, looking back into the woods. It's nothing, just the scent from a nearby pack, Miracles maybe? he thought to himself, looking out into the woods.

He shook his head and looked over at Ever, "Wonder how long the weather will hold, I give or take a few hours, maybe less" he shifted his weight, on edge. He felt like something was watching, good or bad, he couldn't tell. He stifled his breathing, trying to keep quiet, to listen, his ears perked up.

He smiled slightly and looked at the flame, the heat feeling good against him, penetrating his dark brown fur. He loved the fire, the warmth, the symbolization of life, well one of the symbolization's he placed on life. It was powerful, scary almost. He just smiled and looked at the burning embers, throwing on another twig.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread