The Smell of a Burnt Leaf
[html]

OOC: >.> Just wanna say, if anyone wants to fight in this thread, PM the other person and talk to them about it, make sure it is fine with them. xD not saying I'm hinting at one! and sorry for the post length, my hands are freezing, I got a new a/c unit for my room and trying to get it as cold as possible >.> so it is hard to type

Domonick nodded his head at Ever, still looking at the fire, "Yeah, I know. I can smell them." As he looked at the fire, he could hear something approaching. He unsheathed his claws, holding them close to him, just in case, even if he didn't have to use them, he wanted to make sure that he could protect his new friend, if it was nothing, he could just relax, if not, well he was ready.

Domonick looked up as the figure entered the small clearing, he quickly looked at the sword at his hip, his fingers twitched slightly, Don't, calm down, relax. ran through his head. He still sat down, not wanting to seem like he wanted a fight, nor to seem like he was going to run. He looked back at the fire, "No need to keep your grip on your sword, no one here is going to attack you, sit and relax with us." he sheathed his claws and motioned to the wolf to sit.

"As for the spasm you speak of, I left myself open because these are neutral territories, I'm not expecting a fight here, but I'm more than prepared for one. As for a reason for me being here, I'm exploring to make a map, for my pack., Phoenix Valley." he enunciated the word pack, hinting that he had friends close by. He shifted, looking up from the fire to the male, "What about you, what are you doing here, sorry if it is prying.? He let a smile cross his face, his attitude returning to normal, he was still slightly on edge, unsure of what would happen, but he didn't think that the new wolf would do anything.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread