The Smell of a Burnt Leaf
[html]

I'm good with anything twisted ^-^

Ever stood on edge, hackles raised, as the sound of slow and steady footsteps mingled with the sound of her breath. Her head whipped around as a figure stepped out the woods. Gray eye's glimmered with shock before her body recoiled with fright. A loner. She cast a sideways glance at her new friend. He seemed, if anything, calm. The female had gotten to know a little bit about the male and his eyes showed fierceness like his spirit. Ever listened silently but said nothing. She didn't need to yet. Her claws hadn't been sharpened since she came to Miracle pack. It worried her. Ever almost laughed aloud. She was doing too much worrying. But this new male filled her with angst and she peered into the dusk at his face. His emotions were practiced, it was obvious.

The timber wolf stirred as the breeze carried the scent with no recognizable smell. He was larger and older, much more experienced. She remained still and cold as Domonick invited the man to sit. Ever tried to remain looking sane. The female stared at the flames as her friend shot back an easy remark about his pack. The breeze became a strong wind that caused the fire to flicker like candle light. She gazed up at the sky, noticing for the first time, night was casting it's shroud.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:521px; background-color:#333b3e ; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/i4ljdl.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px dotted #ffffff; padding: 398px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread