The Smell of a Burnt Leaf
He studied the males actions more closely then the females, perceiving him as the more viable threat if he chose to be brave. Listening quietly his polished stature shifted as his grip on the hilt of his sword relaxed into more of a idle place for his hand to sit. Saluce’s thoughts drifted toward the younger male’s words and actions which none of them really made much sense to him. Neutral territory would inevitably be more dangerous due to the fact that anyone could be attacked without the least bit of worry about others joining in. So he came upon the conclusion that this wolf had no idea of how quickly any situation can degrade from good to bad and his false sense of security from the pack he mentioned only helped to build upon that sense. That or he was bluffing in an attempt to quell any thoughts he perceived saluce would have about taking advantage of a opponent caught off guard. None of it mattered unless the male chose to test him and by his looks he wasn’t going to rush into a fight.

With a simple quiet move his form walked closer his cold looking eyes gazing down at the female wolf, studying her with peering eyes. He didn’t quite care if his polished and judgmental look bothered her but his intentions weren’t to unsettle her. “Passing through” he finally responded to the male before returning his gaze toward him. With a solid resolve his paw reached toward the pack on his back and pulled it off and seemed to be searching for something before pulling out a book entitled world atlas. The book itself was old and torn with missing pages, looking as if he had found it in the rubble of some long abandoned human out post. “Where I am from information is the most valued commodity and trading it means equal terms. This book I found in England, in it the books outlines different land masses including this one. I’d be willing to share it with you if you would intern share information with me about your pack, and maybe packs that inhabit this area?” His tone was genuine and down to business, he really wasn’t around to make friends especially with a male and a she wolf who didn’t take a optime form. It wasn’t that he lacked the tact or that he lacked the will to make friends but at this moment in time he wasn’t considering staying around long and the information he wanted was just enough to keep him out of trouble while he was passing through.

Messages In This Thread