The Smell of a Burnt Leaf
[html]

Domonick sat where he was, looking at the fire. He wasn't going to make any sudden moves or advantages. He didn't want to be the cause of any fights. He chuckled slightly, people took his build into the context that he was weak, but he knew he could handle himself quite well. He lean body gave him the speed he needed, and his muscles were plenty strong enough. He just laughed at this thought.

He looked over at Ever, smiling a reassuring smile, "It's fine." he said under his breathe to her, wanting to make sure she was calm, fine. He looked over to the wolf, as he reached to the pack, Domonick's eyes narrowed, his fingers tensed slightly, ready to unleash his claws, he didn't know what he was reaching for, but better safe than sorry. When he pulled out a book, he relaxed.

He listened to what he said about information and wanting to trade it. He let out a sigh and looked at the fire, thoughts ran through his head, If I tell this guy things about the packs, what I know, and it comes around and is used against them , then I will be the one put to blame. Would I be put to death? No, I'm sure it wouldn't go that far. He smiled slightly and looked up at the wolf, "What exactly do you want to know about the packs?" his eyes stared at the wolf, the humor that was in them gone, he was being serious now, something he wasn't often, but when he was, it was in a time that actually called for it. He sat up straight, looked over at Ever and smiled again, reassuring her that everything was fine.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread