The Smell of a Burnt Leaf
(Ooc. Thanks ever! I promise it’s not going to turn into a fight scene)

For a moment he sat there considering his words and actions before continuing. The wolf should have known it may be hard to get anything out of these country bumpkins but never had quite invested in much thought as to how to coax Intel out of anyone so he could remain a shadow as he moved westward. The silence was broken sharply when he let out a sigh and popped his neck obviously he was starting to shed his guise as the two were simply not a threat to him at the moment so his bravado was slowly starting to seep out.

“I seek information to help me on my journey westward. I’ve heard rumors about this land and some of the rather unsettling actions that transpire between organizations of wolves and coyote mixes. I was hoping those where just unnerving rumors to scare away travelers or to keep this coast line as isolated as it is… Without interference from the quickly progressing wolf tribes of Europe.” His voice was fluid but very soft, the wolf was a gentleman after all and he had to remember that these strangers had proved to not be hostile. Saluce stood then almost in nervous fit, eyes studying the two for a moment.

“I am Saluce Tremblay from England, sired on the beaches of Normandy France; I never was able to accept being titled a Knight so you may refer to my profession as a warrior and weapon smith. I mean you no harm but realize that I am far away from lands I know so my caution is as always a way of making sure I do not become a corpse.” He bowed then as formal as if he was greeting a great king or alpha. Finished he dropped the atlas at the male’s feet. “Look through it as you will, the humans made these maps, listing cities, roads, rivers, everything.” With a stretch he sat down and gave a gaze toward the female his eyes again studying her, wondering why she stayed in her wolf form.

Messages In This Thread