The Smell of a Burnt Leaf
[html]
OOC: I am sorry if there is any text that seems out of place...like from a song...I'm listening to music, trying to get my creativity up and running, the juices flowing .-.

Domonick listened to the wolf's words carefully. He let out a sigh and closed his eyes, This male thinks that interactions between coyotes and wolves is unsettling? He let out a small huff, he remembered he had a few coyotes in his old pack, some that mated with the wolves. He opened his eyes and looked at the wolf, keeping his voice calm and collected.

"There are indeed interactions wolves and coyotes here, as well as other species. It's very varied, unlike this Europe I'm sure. Everyone stick to the same species over there?" he smirked slightly. He lent forward, "The tribes of Europe are welcome to come over here if they wish, as long as they don't try anything fishy. his tail thumped against the ground, swirling up a little bit of dirt. He tossed a few twigs onto the fire, making sure the flame didn't go out, although it was smaller now.

"Saluce, pleasure to meet you. My name is Domonick, I don't have a last name, gave it up long ago. Rest assured, you will not become a corpse anytime soon, not by my claws at least." He picked up the Atlas and flipped through the pages, he felt each paper between his fingers, it had been forever since he had held a book, it felt great. He looked through it carefully. He finally shut the book, setting it down carefully. "Saluce, what exactly do you want to find out, besides what you stated. I'm sure there is more to it, I mean, all the way from Europe? I've heard that is a terribly long ways away."

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread