The Smell of a Burnt Leaf
For a moment he thought, considering his own thoughts of the matter of interactions between the two. “Coyotes are not a native species where I am from. Although there is a lot of bickering between wolves of different lands.” The wolf was quiet on just how much bickering and how much the political and social atmosphere was changing across the pond. “But no I was asking as more if there are any particular lands that I should try to avoid as I travel westward.”

Hearing the she wolf speak for the first time his eyes moved back over toward her and softly bowed as she introduced herself. She identified her pack just as Domonick had left that out. “Excuse me for being somewhat ignorant but do wolves in this area choose to keep their quad pedal forms? It’s not common at all where I’m from” he left out the fact that it was regarded as uncivilized and also a sign of a low birth right. Saluce wasn’t in the right environment to express his distaste for it, he himself hadn’t shifted out of his optime form for at least a year.

His form stood once again his eyes overlooking the dwindled fire in thought. He knew that he wouldn’t be staying around much longer and hoped Domonick would shed some light on areas to avoid. “All I really would like to know Domonick is what places I should avoid and what places might hold shelter for a few days while I travel past this land.”

Messages In This Thread