The Smell of a Burnt Leaf
[html]

I'm sorry if things don't make sense in the post, my concentration is shot and I'm working on what I have left :/

Domonick stifled a yawn as he thought, Places to avoid? well, that would be different for me than for him. He let out a small chuckle and looked at the wolf, "If I were you I would avoid the area claimed by Inferni, by my understandings, they don't seem to friendly to outsiders, unless you plan on joining, my pack isn't to keen of them either." he let out a small sigh and looked at the fire, smiling slightly as he watched the dying flames.

Domonick tried not to snort as Saluce mentioned the forms. Damn, this guy really needs to know everything about this place. I better keep my mouth shut, or I'm gonna say something that crosses a line. he played with a stick, drawing in the dirt again, random pictures, random words and sayings, he brushed his hand over it, starting a clean slate.

"Well Saluce, as for the places to find shelter, I don't know much about that. When I was in your spot, well the whole traveling bit, I never wandered, well I tried not to, into packs' territories, so I stayed in shelters I made myself. I would offer you a stay at my place, but it's a good days travel that way," he motioned in the direction he remembered coming from.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread