The Smell of a Burnt Leaf
(Sorry about taking a few days on this. Kinda got stuck with another thread I was posting on and my creative energies got kinda kicked in the groin.)

The male warrior listened to Domonick’s explanations quietly. His head nodding at some of his points although obviously leaving the question of why she chose to be in her wolf form alone. Niether of them answered it so he figured it was best left at that. His eyebrow arched as he considered this clan the male had called “Inferni” and instantly his curiosity was peaked. One could say he was a curious as a cat which had gotten him into trouble before.

“If you could just point out where that land maybe and I’ll try and avoid it if it’s possible. Otherwise I’ll have to do blood work and I don’t care to make enemies.” The tone of his voice was filled with a strong undertone that made his soft light voice carry much more of a threat to it than normal. The behemoth was just that, big in every way a optime wolf could be and he was not shy to defend himself. “The quicker I can be heading west the better. There are places I want to see” and he was right, which echoed in his voice. Actually a great deal of information could be picked up about him when he spoke; his emotions affected his speech a great deal. That in mind it wouldn’t be too easy for those able to pick up subtle hints that his intentions where just that.

His body turned to Ever with a soft smile as he bowed graciously. “It was pleasant meeting you. I hope I didn’t unsettle you to much. I do wish you and the pack you belong to a great deal of success in whatever you strive to accomplish in the future.” The fact though that he was just being formal wasn’t lost to him as the words left his maw. Finally he turned back to Domonick “Keep the map, I have another that I cherish much more. I hope it helps you find all that you desire. “

Messages In This Thread