The Smell of a Burnt Leaf
OOC: Sorry for this length, things are messed up in my head right now >.<

[html]

Domonick nodded and pointed to the direction he thought it was, "I'm not sure if I am right, but I'm pretty confident that it is that way, so I'd steer clear of that area, at least I would if I were you, unless you were tired of being around here all by yourself." he leaned forward, a smile on his face.

Domonick smiled lightly, looking at the flames, "You have that sword, but I'd still be pretty careful if I were you, there are wolves out there that can be pretty gruesome, I think even a sword won't take them down." He leaned back against the tree, looking up from the flames, into the treeline, a distant look on his face, he fidgeted with a stick, rolling it around in his hands, twirling it between his fingers.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread