Dancing in the sun.
[html]

New table credit to Ever. :3

As Yuki took notice of the woman named Ayita's words, she looked into the stream. Tiny fish were playing and splashing about, ignoring the fact that precipitation was spilling into the water they called home. She wondered if they couldn't feel it with their scaly skin protecting them, or maybe they were just stupid..

She watched with concentration as the female caught a fish. They were so different in the fact; when danger came they all scattered, but if it were to be a herd of elk they would all flee together. "Maybe they're just selfish.." She thought to herself, shaking her head. She was so lost in thought that she hardly noticed that the wolf had just offered her a meal! "Thank you, Madam!" She said sincerely. She had not eaten in a while, so even some thing scaly was starting to look good.

As she moved closer to the creature she breathed in the beautiful aroma of the meat. It seemed to cloud her mind, allowing her to think about nothing other then devouring it. She lowered her muzzle to the animal and began to scoff it down. She left the head and upper body and pushed it away slight with her paw towards the kind lady. "I'm sorry, Ayita, I seem to have almost forgot my manners." She licked the crimson blood off from around her face, before clearing it from her teeth and smilled a toothy grin towards the stranger. "There you are."

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:# e3f38c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:437px; background-color:# 3a4b01; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/7950/souls10.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #000000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread